2015 Live Auction Items
Indulge in one of our Live Auction Packages:
Private Lunch and Bocce Tournament with Nick Haley: Experience a favorite Italian pastime with an afternoon Bocce Tournament at the quintessential local Italian eatery, Zino Ristorante, for 12 guests.
- Following the bocce fun, enjoy an exclusive private luncheon on the patio with a special menu designed by locally-celebrated Chef Nick Haley.
- As you dine on Zino’s outdoor patio along the Eagle River, you will be entertained with live music by local performer, Pat Hamilton.
- Included in this fun traditional Italian experience, enjoy a selection fine wines selected by co-owner Giuseppe Bosco.
- Date restrictions apply and will be set based on mutually agreed upon dates with the winning bidder, Chef Nick Haley and performer Pat Hamilton. This package is available to be redeemed from September 2015 through July 2016 (excluding 4th of July and weekends).
This package has been generously donated by Zino Ristorante, Chef Nick Haley, Pat Hamilton, and wine underwritten by Marla and George Coleman.
Ferrari F1 Grand Prix Experience & Official Signed Gear- You and a guest will enjoy the 2016 Italian Grand Prix in Monza, Italy in style from within the Ferrari Formula 1 Club. From this prime location you and your guest will watch the race unfold with all the drama that Formula 1 offers on and off the track. You will have access to the excitement and glamour of the race in an exclusive and discrete environment ensuring you the sporting experience of a lifetime. In addition, add the original signed racing suit and gloves of 4 time F1 World Champion and Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel to your auto racing memorabilia.
This priceless experience includes:
- Two tickets to the exclusive Ferrari Formula 1 Club during the 2016 Italian Grand Prix in Monza, Italy:
- Premier hospitality access at the Ferrari Formula 1 Club for the race weekend (three days), including gourmet buffet lunch with fine wines daily and open bar including champagne. (Note: Each individual day pass may be used by different guests on different days, but by no more than one person per pass on the same day.)
- Appearances and short interviews with Ferrari official drivers/ test drivers/technicians.
- Opportunity to witness a live interview with one of the drivers after qualifying or before the race itself getting to know what is going on in the Scuderia Ferrari Backstage.
- Private, exclusive visits to the Ferrari Pits and Pit Lane walkabouts at certain set times.
- Exclusive gifts dedicated to Ferrari F1 Club guests.
- The Monza Circuit is situated inside a large park in the city which itself is located just a stone’s throw from Milan. It is one of the most historic and best loved tracks on the entire World Championship calendar. The Ferrari F1 Club is situated near the finish line - you will enjoy a superb view of this section of the circuit from on high.
- 2016 F1 race will be September 2 - 4, 2016.
- The winning bidder is responsible for their own travel and accommodations.
This package has been generously donated by: Scuderia Ferrari.
Pleasures of Piemonte Land Cruise
- Enjoy a highly customizable 6-night, 5-day intensive culinary and wine extravaganza through Italy’s Piemonte region for up to 8 guests. All is included for a personalized experience of a lifetime in the hills of Piemonte’s famous wine regions - Langhe, Roero and Monferrato – with some of the region’s most noted wine producers.
- Enjoy six nights at Villa Tiboldi near Canale in Roero including breakfast, Malvirà vineyard hike, cellar tour, and a deluxe picnic with winemaker.
- This exquisite Italian experience is made for culinary and wine aficionados and includes: all meals, ground transportation once in Italy for 6 days, round-trip transport between Malpensa Airport and Villa Tiboldi, six (6) days of English speaking guide and much more.
- Kick off your Piemonte excursion with a wine tasting and introduction to the history of the region with wine producer, author and historian Maurizio Rosso of Cantina Gigi Rosso.
- Throughout your stay the culinary experience is sure to inspire your inner chef with several dinners at top restaurants in the region, each including a winemaker joining for a stimulating evening of food and wine discovery.
- Exclusive visits to the following wineries, many of which only permit private access (asterisks note winery visits with lunch):
- E. Pira by Chiara Boschis* (Barolo)
- Cà del Baio* (Barbaresco)
- Deltetto (Roero)
- Contratto * (Monferrato)
- G. D. Vajra (Barolo)
- Malvirà* (Roero)
- Marchesi di Grésy (Barbaresco)
- During your tour learn from the best with a cooking class and lunch at Ristorante Bellavista in Bossolasco in the Alta Langa. The Bellavista, as its name suggests, sits in an excellent position with lovely views in the center of the beautiful little town of Bossolasco. This charming and authentic opportunity will provide you with not only a cherished memory, but also new recipes to share long after your travels have concluded.
- In addition to the breathtaking scenery, amazing meals and VIP wine tours, you will experience a day exploring and sightseeing through Torino, a tour and tasting at Cascina Altmatea (cheese production), a visit with a tasting at a Hazelnut production facility visit, and more.
- The winning bidder of this once-in-a-lifetime experience will also receive a copy of “Labor of Love: Wine Family Women of Piemonte” signed by author and winemakers included in the book. Not delivered until after anticipated launch in late May 2016.
- As icing on the cake, winning bidders will have a pre-trip wine education and orientation dinner at Zino in Edwards with Chef Nick Haley, Master Sommelier Sean Razee and author Suzanne Hoffman, where we will introduce travelers to the region’s food, wine and history at a 5-course (specially designed menu) dinner with wine pairings from wineries to be visited. Travel and tours in Italy graciously arranged by Suzanne Hoffman.
- Includes all insurance, fees and taxes.
- Some restrictions may apply and guests are asked to book their trip within one year of the date of purchase. Airfare is not included.
This trip has been generously arranged by Suzanne and Dan Hoffman.
The 100th Anniversary of Indy 500 - Enjoy the 100th anniversary of Indianapolis 500 with priceless experiences on Carb Day and Race Day. This package is inclusive of ground transportation, hotel, car service and more…
- A 2016 Memorial Day to remember, experience the Indy 500 from the perspective of legendary drivers with VIP access.
- Enjoy four-nights at the premier Conrad Hotel in Indianapolis for two guests.
- Kick off this unforgettable weekend on Friday with the experience of Carb Day: the final practice day, IndyCar Pit Stop Competition as well as the Indy Lights Race, the development series featuring the future Indycar stars, where the excitement is almost palpable. Your silver badge credential gets you into places that others cannot.
- Take a private tour of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum and get a VIP tour of team garages. During this experience you will have the opportunity meet some of today’s greatest figures in racing.
- Get ready for the thrill of a lifetime when you get to ride in one of IndyCar’s two-seater race cars and take a lap around the world famous track at speed. This is an experience that cannot be purchased!
- On Saturday, enjoy VIP Reserved Seating for the 500 Festival Parade downtown. 300,000 spectators are expected to line the streets of Indianapolis.
- Following the parade, enjoy a little down time, before heading to dinner at St. Elmo Steak House before resting up for race day. With your reservation you will walk past the line of hopefuls waiting to eat at the famous restaurant.
- The following morning, a private limo will pick you up and transport you to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Once you arrive, you will enjoy a red carpet experience with exclusive pit pass access prior to race start. Over 300,000 spectators will be watching from their seats as you and your guest weave your way through the cars and drivers on the racetrack shortly before they are given the order to start their engines.
- To commemorate this VIP visit to the Indianapolis 500 you will receive an exclusive Bridgestone/Firestone display tire with Indy 500 logoed sidewalls, signed by all of the drivers qualifying for the 100th running. These commemorative gifts are not available for purchase and are only given to a select few.
- Dates: Thursday, May 26, 2016 and depart on Monday, May 30th.
- More special VIP add-ons to come. Stay tuned!
Generously donated by: Ellen Bireley, Deb and Dan Luginbuhl, Kathi Lauterbach, Peggy Swalls, Lisa Boggs & Bridgestone Americas Motorsports.
Inspirato Package - Enjoy a seven (7) night luxury vacation provided by Inspirato to Punta de Mita, Mexico in their exclusive residences for up to 8 guests within the exquisite beachfront residential resort community of Los Veneros Resort on the Mexico Riviera Nayarit coast.
- Spend your days timed to the relaxed rhythm of the surf, brightened by the light of sunbeams, breathing in air fragrant with the surrounding nature, and touched by the company of family and friends.
- Your 7 day stay at the exclusive Los Veneros Resort includes:
- Within the secure, gated community of Los Veneros, selections of 3 and 4 bedroom residences with panoramic views of the Punta de Mita coastline are embraced with the natural beauty of the surrounding rainforest. The residences are resort retreats combining the comforts of home with pampering guest services and upscale amenities. Accommodations are available for 6-8 guests.
- The Veneros Beach Club offers the following recreational equipment, for complementary use by guests including: single kayaks, double kayaks, foam-topped surfboards (small, medium and large sizes), boogie boards, and Beach volleyball equipment
- Depending upon the time of year you visit, other seasonal highlights include the annual turtle release, whale-watching, the Marietas Islands’ Bluefooted Booby bird sightings, water sports such as surfing, snorkeling, diving and kitesurfing.
- Experience “Inspirato Service” through every step of your travels. By learning your unique preferences, Inspirato will help with expert advance planning designed to save you time and hassle.
- 24/7 Concierge, Resort Amenities and pre-trip planning provided.
- Travel is based upon availability and must be booked within 12 months and take place within 12 months.
- Excludes major holidays including Spring Break (last 3 weeks of March and first 2 weeks of April).
This trip has been generously donated by Inspirato.
- Feel the wind in your hair and sun of your face as you set off on one of the most exclusive private small yacht cruises with Windstar. Step away from the crowds and step into amazing places, relish intimate cultural experiences, and connect with the world, its people and yourself as only a small ship can help you do. This is your vacation, your own experience.
- Welcome to the world of small ship cruising — to Windstar’s graceful yachts, each one welcoming fewer than 300 lucky guests. With six beautiful yachts, Windstar gives you more true small ship choices than anyone in the world.Select from a variety of exclusive Windstar cruises from any destination and spend a week for two on board the ship of your choice including the new Star Breeze and Star Legend yachts.
- Enjoy deluxe ocean-view suite accommodations or ocean-view stateroom accommodations (room type will depend on selected destination).
- This package includes hotel accommodations at the port of departure and arrival as well as ground transportation.
- Guests will have the option to upgrade their accommodations and add on additional experiences at their own cost.
- Date to be used within one calendar year of the date of purchase.
- Booking a Windstar Cruise is subject to availability. Airfare to the departure destination is not included.
This package has been generously donated by Wendy and Steven Cohen and the Anschutz Corporation.
Host the ultimate dinner party for you and 10 guests in the comfort of two beautiful Vail homes prepared by one of Vail’s most renowned chefs, Paul Ferzacca during a progressive dinner.
- Begin your dining experience at the beautiful penthouse residence of former Vail Mayor and long-time locals Rod and Beth Slifer in the heart of Vail Village.
- After enjoying cocktails, appetizers and your first course you will make your way down the street to the stunning home of Harry and Susan Frampton, Vail icons and pioneers.
- Upon arrival at the Framptons you will enjoy the remainder of your feast also prepared by Chef Paul Ferzacca who is sure to tantalize your taste buds and ignite your senses.
- Following dinner, pianist Peter Vavra will entertain guests over dessert.
- Each course will be paired with fine wines generously contributed by five Cordillera families.
- Dinner is for 12 guests.
- Date restrictions may apply and will be set based on mutually agreed upon dates with the winning bidder, Chef Paul Ferzacca, the Slifers, the Framptons and performer Peter Vavra. This package is available to be redeemed between September 2015 and September 2016.
This package has been generously donated by Chef Paul Ferzacca, Beth and Rod Slifer, Susan and Harry Frampton, Peter Vavra. Wine donated by Larry and Margie Kyte, Lois and John van Deusen, Kyle and Regina Fink, Rick and Pam Smith,
and Annie and Dan Berce.
Shop Then Escape - Mountain lifestyle has many characteristics. For over 50 years Gorsuch has embodied fashion trends and traditions. Timeless luxury and impeccable quality is Gorsuch’s hallmark. Nina McLemore brings her collections to Vail. Only the finest natural fabrics and styles are designed to take a woman through all aspects of her life - day, evening and leisure with a strong focus on travel. Axel’s is a signature store in the Valley;
offering a selection of the world’s finest clothing. What better way to introduce this
We are excited to offer a shopping extravaganza! $5,000 shopping spree for Gorsuch, $1,000 shopping spree for Nina McLemore and $1,000 shopping spree for Axel’s. For any season anywhere, your wardrobe will be of uncompromising style.
Then it’s off to traveling to the destination of your dreams. Wyndham Vacations are pleased to provide 7 nights in a 2-bedroom condominium at your choice of over 185 vacation resorts throughout the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, China,
Brazil, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and the South Pacific. Wyndham Worldwide is one of the world's largest hospitality companies across six continents. They offer individuals a broad array of hospitality services as well as various accommodations through their premier portfolio of world-renowned brands. As you explore the
possibilities, you will always have a vacation destination to do the things you truly love. Whether you are seeking a beach getaway, a family adventure, a golf destination or more, Wyndham has something for everyone.
- 7 consecutive night's accommodations in a 2-bedroom condominium for up to six people at a CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Vacation Resort.
- Select from over 185 properties across the United States, Canada, Mexico, the
- Caribbean and the South Pacific.
- Accommodations must be used within 12 months of the date of the certificate.
- Reservation confirmation is subject to availability (holidays, summer and beach inventory is limited).
- Unused nights will be forfeited.
This package has generoulsy been donated by: Gorsuch, Nina McLemore, Axel’s and Wyndham Vacation Ownership.
The Ultimate Glamping Experience with Kelly Liken & Glamping - Take in the Rocky Mountains with a luxury camping experience like never before. Enjoy one night for eight guests in luxury glamping tents in Wolcott, Colorado.
- Accommodations can come with two single beds or one king-size bed. Guests will find that their tent comes with a plush bed, desk, a sitting area, a romantic wood burning stove, and an outdoor deck, in addition to a private outdoor space and a campfire. The tents are equipped with electricity and a private, full bathroom is directly connected to each tent.
- After you settle into your rustic, but glamorous accommodations, you can choose from a variety of incredible Colorado outdoor activities from horseback riding, fly fishing, hiking or more. As you wrap up your adventure for the day, participate in a wine tasting of local Colorado wines from the on-property winery.
- After an adventure-filled day, you will enjoy an outdoor farm-to-table dinner hosted by celebrated Vail chef Kelly Liken paired with fine wines. Your exquisite dinner under the Colorado night sky will be a memory to last forever. Kelly is known, not only for her generosity, but also her passion for good food and for using local ingredients to highlight the seasons and the incredible bounty of Colorado.
- This Colorado experience like no other includes: Luxury tent accommodation, breakfast and lunch at the ranch, a farm-to-table dinner with Kelly Liken and, horseback riding or fly fishing, a complimentary wine tasting, morning yoga class or hike, and complimentary coffee, refreshments, snacks, bottled water, and evening treats throughout your stay.
- Date to be used within 13 months of the date of purchase.
- Date restrictions may apply and will be set based on mutually agreed upon dates between the winning bidder, Chef Kelly Liken, and Collective Retreats.
This package was generously contributed by Chef Kelly Liken and Collective Retreats.