Matching Gifts & Workplace Giving
Giving programs help provide employees with a simple way to support camp.
Through matching gifts, payroll deduction programs, United Way contributions and community in-service days, your company’s employees can support Roundup River Ranch. Employee volunteering at camp is a special way to offer your team the chance to see and experience firsthand how your corporate investment in Roundup River Ranch makes a difference in the lives of children with serious illnesses and their families.
Check to see if your employer has a matching gift program that will match donations. This can be a great way to double — or even triple — your gift. Many companies offer to match volunteer hours served too! If you have already given, you may still be able to secure a match for your donation to Roundup River Ranch. Here is how you can do it:
- Ask your HR department or supervisor to see if your employer has a Matching Gift Program.
- Make your donation. Online gifts can be matched too!
- Fill out your employer’s matching gift form.
- Send completed matching gift form (with or without donation checks) to:
Roundup River Ranch
8333 Colorado River Road
Gypsum, CO 81637
Some companies that currently support Roundup River Ranch through matching gift programs include:
- Danone North America
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lockheed Martin
Community philanthropic support will not only enhance your customer base and build customer loyalty, but it will also make a significant difference for children with serious illnesses and their families. Our Roundup River Ranch staff can work with you to discover the best possible fit for your company and your customers.
Gifts and Sponsorships
- Gifts to Roundup River Ranch’s annual fund ensure that children with serious illnesses and their families never pay a penny for their joyful experiences at camp.
- Align your gift with a specific program or campaign, such as supporting a Family Camp session, providing Joy, Delivered (our out-of-the-box camp experiences delivered to children who are in the hospital, or making a gift to support a capital need at camp).
- Grants: Contact us if you would like to invite Roundup River Ranch to submit a corporate grant application.
- Workplace Fundraisers: Plan a workplace fundraiser with your colleagues! Activities can be virtual or hosted in-person. To learn more about workplace fundraising, please contact Cathy Ethington, Director of Development, email@example.com or call 970.524.5761.
- Corporate Sponsorships: Roundup River Ranch offers a variety of opportunities including funding for camp programs and special events sponsorships. Sponsoring a special event benefiting Roundup River Ranch provides an avenue to gain recognition from the broader community, network with Roundup River Ranch stakeholders, and give back.
- Our annual signature events can be found here. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Madelyn Green, Events Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970.524.5766.
Does your workplace participate in a United Way campaign? You can designate your pledge to the Roundup River Ranch through United Way’s Donor Choice Program. Simply follow the instructions on your pledge card, or write-in our name and address (Roundup River Ranch; 8333 Colorado River Road; Gypsum, CO 81637). Contact your human resources department or local United Way agency for more detailed instructions about giving a gift to us through a United Way Campaign.
Non-cash contributions consist of donations such as equipment, supplies, or time. Check out our Wish List for details.
“Supporting our communities, including organizations like Roundup River Ranch, is a big reason why Alpine Bank exists. It’s also a reason why I and others work for Alpine Bank.”
– Mike Brown, Regional President at Alpine Bank