Raise a Little Hell Club
Raise a Little Hell Club is a dedicated society of stakeholders (aka Hellraisers) that contributes philanthropic support to Roundup River Ranch with access to opportunities to enjoy camp through exclusive events, merch apparel, and more!
The club is named after SeriousFun Children’s Network Founder, Paul Newman, and his dream to create a place for kids with a serious illness to “raise a little hell.” In this Raise a Little Hell Club, you will be the difference makers at camp, while also growing your own community of donors that share love for our mission. We encourage our Hellraisers to invite friends and family to events and opportunities to hear our mission and join the club!
Join the club with a $1,200+ Yearly Donation
or $100 Monthly Donation
Club Membership Includes:
- RALH gift’s Sticker and Pin, with apparel to purchase
- Complimentary ticket to RALH yearly events (2023-2024 events listed on the following page)
- RALH discounted pricing for Roundup River Ranch Signature Events, A Taste of Camp and The Bullseye Roundup.
- Early Access Tickets to (No-Hands) Spaghetti Dinner
- Invite to exclusive RALH Volunteer Day with Lunch at Camp
- Recognition on RALH webpage
- Recognized in Annual Impact Report
- Monthly E-Newsletter specifically to Hellraisers
*Membership is based on the calendar year of giving. Donations including event paddle-raise donations count towards membership. Event ticket purchases are not included.
Fall Festival – Denver | October 14
Enjoy the Fall Festival when we celebrate our campers, volunteers, donors, and greater community at the Botanical Gardens. To attend, contact Chris at email@example.com
2024 Events are being announced soon!
Ready to Join the Club?
Are you ready to join the club and make a difference in our camper’s lives? Contact Kelly Schiffer with any questions, at firstname.lastname@example.org