Gifts In-Kind & Wish List
Your gifts could be the answer to our wishes.
Gifts in-kind are products that help meet the annual operating needs of our organization that can support campers, staff and our facility. We accept gifts in-kind that off-set budgeted expenses and will enhance our mission delivery. If you are interested in making a donation of a gift in-kind, please contact Kara at email@example.com with more details.
In order to make a gift in-kind donation, please follow these three easy steps:
- Contact name to determine the best use of your gift in-kind.
- Download the gifts in-kind donation form >
- Complete all requested information, then print the completed gifts in-kind form.
- Mail or deliver the donation, including the form, to: Roundup River Ranch, attn: Finance, 8333 Colorado River Road, Gypsum, CO 81637
We’ve rounded up supplies needed that will bring hours of giggle-filled joy to campers. When you purchase from our Wish List on Amazon (click here), our company page will let you know the item and quantity that is needed. The supplies purchased on that page will be sent straight to camp! Here are some things we are wishing for right now:
General Camp Supplies
Farm and Ranch Equipment, Machinery and Vehicles
- For example: generators, pumps, trailers, tractors, mowers, snowplows, ATVs, utility vehicles, pickup trucks, passenger vans, rollers, and irrigation equipment and supplies.
Donate a Vehicle
If you have a vehicle you no longer need, our partner, Vehicles for Charity, will arrange to pick up or tow your unwanted vehicle at no charge to you. It will be sold at auction, with a portion of the proceeds going to Roundup River Ranch and you will receive a tax deduction for the sale amount. Most cars, trucks, motorcycles, and other vehicles accepted – running or not. Please complete the online form on their website at vehiclesforcharity.org.