We want to make sure campers find their perfect spot.
First of all, put away your wallets. All of our sessions are free of charge to campers and their families.
Next, take a moment to read our eligibility requirements before beginning your registration. If you have questions about the registration process, please email our Camper Recruitment team at email@example.com, or call at 970.524.5713.
- Children must have a diagnosis that matches one of our camper sessions. In certain cases, we can accept children with unique medical needs. Please contact us with specific questions. The medical conditions we serve include (but are not limited to):
- Acquired Immunodeficiency, Blood Disorders, Brain Tumors, Cancer, Celiac Disease, Craniofacial Anomalies, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Epilepsy, GI Disorders, Heart Disease & Transplants, Kidney Disease & Transplants, Life-altering Dermatologic Disorders, Liver Disease & Transplants, Lung Disease, Neurologic Disorders, Moderate to Severe Asthma, Sickle Cell Disease, Type 1 Diabetes, and the following Weight-Related Medical Conditions: Lipid Disorders, Type 2 Diabetes, Fatty Liver Disease, Metabolic Syndrome, Obesity.
- Currently, we are unable to serve Autism, Down Syndrome, Traumatic Brain Injury or Fetal Alcohol Syndrome as a primary diagnosis.
- For campers with medical conditions traditionally served only during Family Camp sessions, for 2021 we will be including those diagnoses in our Summer Camp online programming in the following way:
- Epilepsy and Weight-Related Medical Conditions: will attend during one of our sessions serving Neurologic, Craniofacial, or Dermatologic Disorders, Kidney Disease, Kidney Transplant
- Type 1 Diabetes: will attend during one of our sessions serving Liver Disease, Liver Transplant, GI Disorders, Celiac Disease, or EoE
- Children must be between the ages of 7 and 17 while attending all Camp Online sessions (except Family Camp Online), or to receive Joy, Delivered.
- Children must be at a developmental age of at least 7 years old to attend Camp Online sessions (except for Family Camp Online).
- The diagnosed child must be between the ages of 5 and 17 while attending Family Camp Online sessions.
- Children must be within three years of active treatment and/or currently experiencing the challenges of a chronic or serious condition.
- Children must be socially, physically, and emotionally able and open to group activities and the online camp environment.
Selection of Campers
We would love to have every single child who applies be able to join us at camp, but space is sometimes limited. All applications are reviewed and individually considered by our Medical Director and Executive Camp Director.
Roundup River Ranch reserves the right to make selections and decisions based on factors deemed appropriate.