We want to make sure campers find their perfect spot.
First of all, put away your wallets. All of our sessions are free of charge to campers and their families.
Next, take a moment to read our eligibility requirements before beginning your registration. If you have questions about the registration process, please email our Camper Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.524.5713.
- Children must have a diagnosis that matches one of our camper sessions. In certain cases, we can accept children with unique medical needs. Please contact us with specific questions. The medical conditions we serve include (but are not limited to):
- Acquired Immunodeficiency, Blood Disorders, Brain Tumors, Cancer, Celiac Disease, Craniofacial Anomalies, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Epilepsy, GI Disorders, Heart Disease & Transplants, Kidney Disease & Transplants, Life-altering Dermatologic Disorders, Liver Disease & Transplants, Lung Disease, Neurologic Disorders, Moderate to Severe Asthma, Sickle Cell Disease, Type 1 Diabetes, and the following Weight-Related Medical Conditions: Lipid Disorders, Type 2 Diabetes, Fatty Liver Disease, Metabolic Syndrome, Obesity.
- Currently, we are unable to serve Autism, Down Syndrome, Traumatic Brain Injury or Fetal Alcohol Syndrome as a primary diagnosis.
- Children must be between the ages of 7 and 17 while attending onsite Summer Camp, Camp Online sessions (except Family Camp Online), or to receive Joy, Delivered.
- Children must be at a developmental age of at least 7 years old to attend Camp Online sessions (except for Family Camp Online).
- The diagnosed child must be between the ages of 5 and 17 while attending onsite Family Retreats and/or Family Camp Online sessions.
- Children must be within three years of active treatment and/or currently experiencing the challenges of a chronic or serious condition.
- Children must be socially, physically, and emotionally able and open to group activities and, for Camp Online, the online camp environment.We have developed a robust 2022 FAQs document regarding onsite, in-person programs, so you know what to expect.
Read our 2023 information for Camper Families, Volunteers, and Seasonal Staff below.
Selection of Campers
We would love to have every single child who applies be able to join us at camp, but space is sometimes limited. All applications are reviewed and individually considered by our Medical Team and Camp Team.
Roundup River Ranch reserves the right to make selections and decisions based on factors deemed appropriate.