Work seems less like “work” when you’re helping to give kids a life-changing experience.
We aren’t just a great place to have fun we’re an awesome place to get important work accomplished and have a rewarding career. Roundup River Ranch employs a diverse, talented, and enthusiastic team of individuals in a dynamic work environment. We are all passionate about our mission and collaborative in our approach to making it come alive. We invite you to learn more about our available year-round and seasonal employment opportunities. Please check back regularly as additional positions may be added.
Year-round Staff – we’re hiring!
Annual & Grassroots Giving Coordinator: The Annual & Grassroots Giving Coordinator implements, coordinates and monitors annual giving projects to include grassroots and monthly giving campaigns, as well as peer to peer and third-party fundraising events and programs. This includes cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding existing and prospective annual donors, volunteers, and camper families. This position will have personal objectives for raising gifts related to grassroots giving and works closely with the marketing department to create opportunities for increased philanthropic support from RRR constituents.
Online Camper Support Coordinator: The Online Camper Support Coordinator will further the mission of Roundup River Ranch by creating, supporting, and leading online activities that are aligned with our philosophy of intentional programming; contribute to the overall development of all Camp Online programs including: summer camp, family camp, camper reunions, camp clubs, specific activities, evening programs, special days and all other camp programs as required; camp-in-a-box programs including Joy, Delivered, Camp In Your Community, and Camp Kits; provide support for other staff and volunteers; and maintain a physically and emotionally supportive environment for all participants.
Volunteer Administrative Coordinator: The Volunteer Administrative Coordinator will further the mission of Roundup River Ranch through the coordination and support of volunteers. This position is responsible for supporting all aspects of the volunteer program, including but not limited to, the recruitment, hiring, onboarding, training and supervision of volunteers; full compliance with all applicable standards; and ensuring that volunteers are intentionally trained and physically able and willing to perform the duties assigned to them. All duties are performed both on-line and on-site.
Roundup River Ranch, located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains and nestled in a canyon along the Colorado River just 30 minutes west of Vail, is currently offering a competitive benefits package which includes the following:
- Competitive pay with paid time off, paid public holidays, and flexible work schedules.
- Roundup River Ranch currently offers 100% subsidized employee health, dental and vision insurance for employees and partially subsidized family coverage.
- Our current plan includes the option of a Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account.
- A 403b retirement plan with an employer match.
- Fully subsidized life insurance and short term/long term disability coverage.
- Lunch service is offered to all year-round employees while camp is in session from May to October. Most dietary restrictions are able to be supported.
- Access to Roundup River Ranch’s “Newman’s Market” – there are 2 locations in our administrative camp offices of Newman’s Market. Stop by for access to your favorite Newman’s Own products to enjoy at work or to take home to your family completely free of cost.
- Paid volunteer time at camp.
- And more!
Apply today to help enrich the lives of children with serious illnesses and their families!
We also have all kinds of fantastic volunteer opportunities. It’s a great way to get to know more about us and make a huge difference for our campers at the same time. Please click here to learn more about available volunteer opportunities.