Work seems less like “work” when you’re helping to give kids a life-changing experience.
We aren’t just a great place to have fun we’re an awesome place to get important work accomplished and have a rewarding career. Roundup River Ranch employs a diverse, talented, and enthusiastic team of individuals in a dynamic work environment. We are all passionate about our mission and collaborative in our approach to making it come alive. Please check back often to learn about new, upcoming and exciting career opportunities!
More than a place to work.
Roundup River Ranch is more than just a place to work – you’ll be based in the heart of our spectacular camp setting where you’ll have a front row seat to watch the fun and magic of camp, from the comfort of our modern and spacious onsite offices. Campers are #1 at Roundup River Ranch and we know that without our team of valued staff, we can’t deliver our important mission.
Roundup River Ranch, located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains and nestled in a canyon along the Colorado River just 50 minutes west of Vail, offers a generous benefits package, available to full-time year-round employees, which includes the following:
- Competitive pay with paid time off, paid public holidays, and flexible work schedules and the option to include remote working as work allows.
- Roundup River Ranch currently offers 100% subsidized employee health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and partially subsidized family coverage.
- Our current plan includes the option of a Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account.
- A 403(b) retirement plan and enjoy up to a 3% match paid directly into your account.
- At Roundup River Ranch encourage and prioritize wellness for all of our employees both at work and home. We support staff with free annual premium access to “Calm – the #1 app for meditation and sleep.” Full-time, year-round employees also have access to a $1,000 wellness benefit to help cover the costs supporting an active lifestyle.
- Fully subsidized life insurance, short term/long term disability coverage and access to an Employee Assistance Plan.
We also have all kinds of fantastic volunteer opportunities. It’s a great way to get to know more about us and make a huge difference for our campers at the same time. Please click here to learn more about available volunteer opportunities.