Work seems less like “work” when you’re helping to give kids a life-changing experience.
We aren’t just a great place to have fun we’re an awesome place to get important work accomplished and have a rewarding career. Roundup River Ranch employs a diverse, talented, and enthusiastic team of individuals in a dynamic work environment. We are all passionate about our mission and collaborative in our approach to making it come alive. We invite you to learn more about our available year-round and seasonal employment opportunities. Please check back regularly as additional positions may be added.
Year-round Staff – we’re hiring!
Facilities Technician: The Facilities Technician is responsible for supporting the Facilities Team with the overall day to day operation of Roundup River Ranch’s campsite, including but not limited to all aspects of buildings, site, grounds, and infrastructure consistent with the mission and established policies and procedures of the camp.
Roundup River Ranch, located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains and nestled in a canyon along the Colorado River just 30 minutes west of Vail, is currently offering a competitive benefits package which includes the following:
- Competitive pay with paid time off, paid public holidays, and flexible work schedules.
- Roundup River Ranch currently offers 100% subsidized employee health, dental and vision insurance for employees and partially subsidized family coverage.
- Our current plan includes the option of a Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account.
- A 403b retirement plan with an employer match.
- A wellness reimbursement which covers the cost of a ski pass or other membership passes.
- Fully subsidized life insurance and short term/long term disability coverage.
- Lunch service is offered to all year-round employees while camp is in session from May to October. Most dietary restrictions are able to be supported.
- Access to Roundup River Ranch’s “Newman’s Market” – there are 2 locations in our administrative camp offices of Newman’s Market. Stop by for access to your favorite Newman’s Own products to enjoy at work or to take home to your family completely free of cost.
- Paid volunteer time at camp.
- And more!
Apply today to help enrich the lives of children with serious illnesses and their families!
We also have all kinds of fantastic volunteer opportunities. It’s a great way to get to know more about us and make a huge difference for our campers at the same time. Please click here to learn more about available volunteer opportunities.