Work seems less like “work” when you’re helping to give kids a life-changing experience.
We aren’t just a great place to have fun we’re an awesome place to get important work accomplished and have a rewarding career. Roundup River Ranch employs a diverse, talented, and enthusiastic team of individuals in a dynamic work environment. We are all passionate about our mission and collaborative in our approach to making it come alive. Please check back often to learn about new, upcoming and exciting career opportunities!
More than a place to work.
Roundup River Ranch is more than just a place to work – you’ll be based in the heart of our spectacular camp setting where you’ll have a front row seat to watch the fun and magic of camp, from the comfort of our modern and spacious onsite offices. Campers are #1 at Roundup River Ranch and we know that without our team of valued staff, we can’t deliver our important mission.
Roundup River Ranch, located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains and nestled in a canyon along the Colorado River just 50 minutes west of Vail, offers a generous benefits package, available to full-time year-round employees, which includes the following:
- Competitive pay with paid time off, paid public holidays, and flexible work schedules and the option to include remote working as work allows.
- Roundup River Ranch currently offers 100% subsidized employee health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and partially subsidized family coverage.
- Our current plan includes the option of a Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account.
- A 403(b) retirement plan and enjoy up to a 3% match paid directly into your account.
- At Roundup River Ranch encourage and prioritize wellness for all of our employees both at work and home. We support staff with free annual premium access to “Calm – the #1 app for meditation and sleep.” Full-time, year-round employees also have access to a $1,000 wellness benefit to help cover the costs supporting an active lifestyle.
- Fully subsidized life insurance, short term/long term disability coverage and access to an Employee Assistance Plan.
The Medical Director at Roundup River Ranch is primarily an administrative position with responsibility for developing medical policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be expected to fulfill a general clinical practice role in our medical center throughout summer and fall camp sessions. Summer schedules will be flexible but require at least 3 out of 6 days per session working on site, along with the ability to provide residential overnight and on-call coverage when needed. This unique position requires a 30+ hour a week commitment from April through October each year, with the flexibility to design a customized schedule. A minimum of 120 active clinical practice hours per year are required. The full-time year-round salary for this position is $160,000 and includes a comprehensive benefits package. Applicants who prefer a reduced schedule to accommodate other professional roles and commitments are encouraged to apply, but salary and benefits eligibility will be adjusted for schedules that include less than 30 hours per week.
The Director of Annual Giving & Events is responsible for the leadership, management and execution of Roundup River Ranch’s annual giving program and special events primarily in the Vail Valley, Denver and Front Range regions. Reporting to and working with the Director of Development, the Director of Annual Giving & Events will play a vital role in growing philanthropic revenue. Responsibilities include meeting or exceeding the annual fund and events-related fundraising goals; acknowledging, stewarding and growing annual fund contributions; developing and successfully implementing all organization special events including oversight of signature events. The successful candidate will be an experienced fundraising professional who is self-motivated, entrepreneurial and eager to take ownership of critical duties and team leadership while managing a donor portfolio of individual and corporate donors.
2023 Seasonal Staff
Join the 2023 Seasonal Staff Team starting employment in May 2023 and help Roundup River Ranch bring the magic of Camp to life. We offer a variety of residential and non-residential positions and competitive pay for all! Follow the link below to learn more about individual positions, view job descriptions, and to submit your online application. Don’t delay – positions fill fast!
We are currently hiring for the following 2023 Camp Season positions:
- Camp Counselors – seeking qualified camp counselors for residential male and female cabins
- Behavioral Health Manager
- Summer Camp Administrative Assistant
- Facilities Assistant
- Cookhouse Assistant
- Line Cook
If you are an RN or BSN and are interested in working on our Medical Team as a Summer Staff Nurse or as our Clinical Nurse Manager, please reach out to Katie Hannigan, Nursing Director at KHannigan@roundupriverranch.org for more information and how to apply!
We also have all kinds of fantastic volunteer opportunities. It’s a great way to get to know more about us and make a huge difference for our campers at the same time. Please click here to learn more about available volunteer opportunities.