Colorado Child Care Contribution Tax Credit
Give to Roundup River Ranch. Take advantage of the Colorado Child Care Contribution Tax Credit. What a great ideal all the way around!
Contributions to Roundup River Ranch are eligible for standard charitable contribution deductions as allowed for both state and federal income taxes. In addition, you may also be able to take advantage of the Colorado Child Care Contribution Tax Credit. This is a great way for you to maximize your giving to Roundup River Ranch while reducing the after-tax cost of your gift.
Here are some quick things you should know:
- As a licensed child care program, Colorado taxpayers who contribute to Roundup River Ranch may be able to decrease the after-tax cost of gifts by more than 50%.
- For tax years 2016 through 2019, you will be able to claim 100% of the remaining and additional accrued credits.
The table below provides an example of how the tax credit can be applied :
- Credit is allowed at 50% of donation amount.
- The credit allowed shall not exceed $100,000 per year.
- The credit allowed shall not exceed the tax liability for the year.
- Credits may be carried forward for up to 5 years.
- Credit is not valid for stock transfers or in-kind donations.
For additional information, please visit www.colorado.gov or contact Director of Development and Marketing Katie Santambrogio at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.748.9983 ext. 5.
As with all charitable donations, please consult your tax specialist or accountant.