Here's some information to help you prepare for your trip to camp.
What does Roundup River Ranch provide? During your child’s stay at camp, Roundup River Ranch provides: sheets and bedding, pillows, towels, and laundry facilities as needed.
Toiletries: Please pack enough toiletries and personal hygiene items for the entire session.
Label EVERY item with your camper’s name and check lost and found upon departure. Camp is not responsible for lost or broken items.
Clothing must be appropriate for participating in activities. Low-cut tops, short skirts, and heeled shoes are not suitable for participating in activities. We discourage clothing with offensive logos or text.
Click here for a downloadable packing list.>
- Underwear (11)
- Sleepwear (2)
- Socks (6)
- T-shirts (6)
- Long sleeved t-shirts (3)
- Shorts (4-6)
- Something special or “dressy” to wear for our final night (1)
- Long pants (2)
- Sweatshirt or fleece (1)
- Raincoat/poncho (1)
- Shoes providing total toe coverage (2)
- Sandals/flip flops (1)
- Bug repellant (non-aerosol)
- Hand-mirror (for contact lenses, etc.)
- Water Bottle
- Stuffed Animal
- Camera and extra batteries
- Musical Instrument
- Laundry Bag
- Stored in the original prescription bottle
- Cell Phones, iPhones, etc.
- iPods, iPads, Kindles, etc.
- MP3 Players
- Video Cameras
- Any hand-held electronic game device
- Money – Everything at camp is free of charge!
- Soft drinks, candy, spoilable foods
- Anything with peanuts or tree nuts
- No items containing latex such as balloons, Band-Aid brand band aids, toys, or personal items that contain latex.
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Alcohol or drugs
- Personal sports equipment
- Animals, except pre-approved service dogs