Medical Provider Resources
Thank you for your help in providing camp experiences to kids with serious illnesses and their families!
We hope this page provides you with all you need to support a family through the application process, and any recruitment needs you may have of both campers and volunteers.
This page will be updated with the most accurate information, so please check here regularly for any new versions of forms.
(Last update was on 11/13/2019 to reflect the 2020 application – more items coming soon).
All application forms must either be uploaded to a potential camper’s application, or faxed to 888.524.2477.
Camper Recruitment Resources
Volunteer Recruitment Resources
- Share your time and talents at camp! Apply to Volunteer here.
- Week-long, weekend and day positions available throughout the camp season, depending on position and session.
- Medical Team Positions include: MD, DO, PA, NP, RN, Paramedic, EMT, RT, PT and Pharmacists
- Non-Medical Team Positions include: Cabin Leaders, Photographers, Kitchen Assistant, Residential Life Assistants, Medical Desk (Summer Camp only) and Program Leaders (Family Camp only)
- Volunteer Recruitment Flyer V1 (8.5” x 11”)
- Volunteer Recruitment Flyer V2 (8.5” x 11”)
- Volunteer Recruitment Flyer V3 (8.5” x 11”)
- Volunteer Recruitment Poster (11” x 17”) (coming soon!)
If you have any questions, or would like additional volunteer recruitment materials please contact the Volunteer Team at Volunteer@RoundupRiverRanch.org.
If you have any questions, or need something you don’t see listed below – please contact the Camper Recruitment Team at CamperRecruiter@RoundupRiverRanch.org.